InPlace Solutions Ab Oy
InPlace Solutions Ltd collects and uses your personal data (e.g. name, e-mail address and telephone number) for various purposes, including, for example, providing our services to you and improving your customer experience.
This privacy statement provides an overview of how personal data is processed by InPlace Solutions Ltd. We will provide you information on how your personal data is used in certain situations, including in marketing, when you apply for a job in InPlace Solutions Ltd, when you sign an agreement with us and when you visit our websites (“website”).
Contents of the privacy statement:
- Why do we process your personal data?
- What type of data do we collect from you?
- How do we use your personal data?
- Do we share your personal data with other parties?
- How long do we retain your personal data?
- What are cookies and how are they used on this website?
- How do we protect your personal data?
- What are your rights regarding the processing of your personal data?
- What do you need to know before clicking links to third party websites?
- Can this privacy statement be amended?
- How to contact us?
Why do we process your personal data?
We may collect your personal data for various purposes. The common purpose of data processing in InPlace Solutions Ltd is to exercise its rights related to you or to fulfil its obligations. For example, if you are a customer, we collect your personal data in order to provide information and services for you, to develop and improve your customer experience, to maintain and develop our relationship and to communicate with you more efficiently.
What type of data do we collect from you?
We primarily collect personal data directly from you. You may disclose information to us, for example, by contacting us, by providing feedback or by applying for a job.
We generally collect the following type of data:
- identification and contact information, including your name, company, e-mail address and telephone number
- information on the account, including communication settings, your interest in our products and your use of InPlace Solutions Ltd products and services
- technical data, including your IP address.
It is your decision whether or not you wish to disclose your information to us. If you decide not to disclose your information, we may not be able to carry out your request, including view your job application or provide our products and services to you.
We may also use third party cookies and related technology, if necessary. For more information on cookies, please see “What are cookies and how are they used on this website?”
How do we use your personal data?
How we use your private data depends on the purpose which the data was originally collected for. In order to provide you with an overview of how we process personal data, we have listed some examples below.
In general, we use your personal data in particular:
- for selling products and services to you (your employer)
- for acquiring products and services from you (your employer)
- for delivering products or services to you (your employer)
- for providing customer support for sold products or services
- for carrying out surveys
- for ensuring and optimising the website operation of the website
- for marketing communications
- for protecting and monitoring access to the InPlace Solutions Ltd’s facilities
- for recruitment or
- for fulfilling our legal and contractual obligations.
Do we share your personal data with other parties?
We may disclose personal data to other parties:
– when our affiliates (such as accountant and IT-support) process personal information by our instructions and on our behalf (we will bind all such affiliates to similar kind of privacy practices); and additionally
– when we consider that disclosure is necessary, for example, to enforce our rights, to ensure security or to respond to requests from authorities.
We may also disclose your personal data with your consent to other parties.
Your information shall not be transferred outside EU or EAA by us.
How long do we retain your personal data?
We will only retain personal data for as long as it is necessary for fulfilling our rights and obligations related to such data.
Any personal data will be deleted or anonymised as soon as it becomes unnecessary.
What are cookies and how are they used on this website?
Cookies help us collect data, for example, of your computer, IP address, operating system and browser type. Such data typically includes information that cannot be used to identify any data related to a specific user. However, if we do have your personal data, information collected with cookies can be connected to such data.
Data collected with cookies is used for statistical and analytical purposes, including maintaining statistics on website use, carrying out research for improving the use of the website and/or InPlace Solutions Ltd’s other products and services, determining the most popular content on the website and the optimisation of website.
Our website uses third party instruments that enable the use of features for sharing content on social media and for carrying out surveys, for example. In some cases, such third-party instruments may store cookies on your computer and use monitoring technology for personalising your experience or providing targeted advertising. For details on the privacy policies of cookie providers, please see the relevant privacy statements.
How do we protect your personal data?
InPlace Solutions Ltd protects any personal data in its possession effectively with guidelines, methods and precautionary measures that restrict third party access to the data. We also restrict the access of our employees and service providers to personal data: only the persons who require the use of personal data in the performance of their duties have access to such personal data.
What are your rights regarding the processing of your personal data?
You have the right to review any personal data we have collected about you and to request us to remove or rectify any incorrect, unnecessary, incomplete or obsolete personal data. You also have the right to refuse direct marketing or withdraw your consent.
You may exercise the aforementioned rights and/or express your concerns regarding the use of your personal data by contacting us. You may find our contact information below in the section “How to contact us?”.
We do our best to address any enquiries you may have regarding the processing of your personal data. However, if you are not satisfied with our replies and measures, you may always contact the national Data Protection Ombudsman.
What do you need to know before clicking links to third party websites?
The website may contain links to third party websites. Please note that InPlace Solutions Ltd is not responsible for the data policies or content of such third-party websites. This privacy statement concerns only our own websites. Please read the relevant privacy statements of any website you access.
Can this privacy statement be amended?
We may update this privacy statement at any time without any specific announcements. The current privacy statement can always be found on this website.
We recommend you to read this privacy statement occasionally in order to stay up-to-date regarding any changes.
How to contact us?
If you have any enquiries or requests regarding this privacy statement or any of your personal data in the possession of InPlace Solutions, please contact by e-mail: info(a)inplace.fi
This privacy statement was last updated 30.9.2020